Recent content by pikespeak1

  1. P

    If U.K. Looses in the tournament what teams do you pull for

    You should turn in your fan card as far as I'm concerned.
  2. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    24 hrs ago I would have never believed it but I found someone worse than 9.
  3. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    You are celebrating a win that never happened and are too dumb to realize it.
  4. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    He doesn't say there that Kemba can't shoot. School failed you bro.
  5. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    Show me where I said that. Hell nobody in the entire thread said that. Once again you need to work on reading comprehension. Moron.
  6. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    I'm guessing a lot of things are news to you.
  7. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    I'm starting to like you. 4055 W Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
  8. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    I think you may need to work on reading comprehension.
  9. P

    Briscoe Unhappy?

    He's our best all around player this year. I've never seen such a good player catch so much unwarranted flack.
  10. P

    Mulder???

    Now you are building straw men to attack rather than addressing my points.
  11. P

    Mulder???

    Every post that I've ever seen you make is one of four things: 1. Negative 2. Attack UK players 3. Attack UK coach 4. Cry about being called a troll for 1-3 Don't like it? Take a look in the mirror and consider making a change.
  12. P

    This win was sweeter than most

    Just take a look at the riots after Killary lost.
  13. P

    Mulder???

    Yep. Starting to think these three might be the same U of L fan.
  14. P

    Mulder???

    Welcome back troll. You must have hated that come back last night huh?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade