Recent content by pedroborbon

  1. P

    Brown off the board

    It was kind of an odd sample size to observe given playing time but 5.8 blocks per 40 min. is certainly elite.
  2. P

    Brown off the board

    We have had a lot of very good big men over the years who did not avg. over 2 bpg. I like your optimism but 2 per game sounds like a fair over/under if he gets 25 minutes per game imo.
  3. P

    Brown off the board

    This doesn't really make any sense. I don't know what your point actually is. Do you mean he is undervaluing Ugonna? Are suggesting 2 bpg is pathetic? Are you implying fouls committed somehow equals lots of blks?
  4. P

    Twitter reaction to Mitchell becoming a Cat’

    If Cal wins it all this year there is nothing reasonable about wanting him gone. This might just be hyperbole but it truly borders on deranged.
  5. P

    Tre Mitchell to visit this weekend!!!

    WVU is the only thing I have seen them called. I was honestly curious I didn't mean to call you out or anything.
  6. P

    Brown off the board

    Have you watched much video on Somto? I'm not suggesting he is highly skilled offensively but he is a great finisher and could be great defensively. He has the size to play physical with anyone.
  7. P

    Do you think Dajuan Wagner will be an All American

    This post feels downright disturbing. I hope I'm just missing something here that softens the tone of how it sounds.
  8. P

    With Mitchell and Reeves to go along with the Fab Five and UGO and Thiero

    I personally think too many are overlooking Dillingham. Rob can do some special things and is capable of scoring in bunches.
  9. P

    Tre Mitchell to visit this weekend!!!

    Do you call them WVA as a matter of disrespect or something?
  10. P

    I guess this is why I don't watch NBA (until final 2 rounds of playoffs) and consider the league somewhat not real high level b-ball

    I definitely agree with your sentiment but what you've done here seems a bit questionable as well.
  11. P

    When did you figure out...

    Seems like a tough standard when you win 38 in a row and then one loss is considered proof you are a very poor bench coach.
  12. P

    Will the UK coach offer the Bethea kid?

    Is that the first or last name?
  13. P

    How Far Does Cal Have to Take This Team to Win Back Some Benefit of the Doubt?

    I would think a 1 or 2 seed would qualify as a great regular season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida