Recent content by osukev1988

  1. O

    It's March MATness

    I love the enthusiasm....I love to watch this team wrestle. Obviously we are the underdogs but I have seen crazier things happen. If is a crappy way to start an argument but if a few things happen we could pull it out. If a few things happen we could have 10 all americans and still not win it...
  2. O

    JB's Comments About John Smith - "He's the best that ever did it"

    I love this debate and will only add that it amazes me that Uetake never gets mentioned in this discussion.
  3. O

    OCU open

  4. O

    Ft Hayes open next weekend

    Where did you find the entries?
  5. O

    Lindenwood Open

    I wish I could have gone to this tourney,,,,wrestlers from Iowa, Iowa St, West Virginia, Ou, Misery, some really good wrestling is gonna take place. Go Pokes
  6. O

    More history made

  7. O

    This weekend matchups

    I absolutely love this team.....we have a chance to go thru the entire dual season with a total of 10 losses as a group and yet people still feel the need to focus on perceived opportunities. We set a record at the scuffle, won reno with part of our backups and absolutely slaughtered Iowa in a...
  8. O

    Some fun reading

    Wow.....That was some reading....fun wouldnt be the word for it. I guess a ref did his job if both sides think he is working for the other....At least a few of the posters acknowledged that the stalling was a two way street in a lot more matches than the last one.....I still say if you want to...
  9. O

    Brock is Flo wrestler of the week

    Well I give it as a tie to Brock, Anthony, Chandler and Austin. P.S. I have never seen the assassin performed before and especially against a top program but I cant wait to see how Chandler figures out how to pin the next guy. P.SS a special round of prayers for Austin's dad who just went thru...
  10. O

    Any Questions have been answered

  11. O

    New record set at the scuffle

  12. O

    Excited for the Scuffle

    Our starters won 31 out of 31 matches, I have never seen that before. Great job day 1. Can't wait for tomorrow.
  13. O

    Excited for the Scuffle

    mark hall seeded 10th....hope we see the aggressive I'm gonna destroy you crutchmer not the tentative wrestle not to lose crutchmer....should be a great match
  14. O

    Excited for the Scuffle

    andrew marsden told me he is going......i would love to see as many of our guys as the tourney will allow.
  15. O

    Excited for the Scuffle

    hey tognetti, any inside word on who all is going to the scuffle
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating