Recent content by Norm Palovcsik

  1. N

    Big Ten Championship Tix?

    All sold
  2. N

    Big Ten Championship Tix?

    If still looking for tickets, I have 2-4 lower level, all-session tickets in section 110. Price - $235 each. If interested, text 570-two-9-five-3-seven-9-five
  3. N

    NCAA All-Session tickets?

    I have two in section 215
  4. N

    B1G tournament tickets

    Big Ten Lower Level Tickets in Section 110 Price - $180 each Text me or call me at 570-295-3795
  5. N

    Big Ten Tickets

    If looking for housing and tickets for the Big Ten Championships, reach out to [email protected]
  6. N

    Big Ten’s Parking @ Penn State

    Anyone looking for lower level, Big Ten tickets, let me know. Contact Five-7-0 - Two-9-Five-3-Seven-9-Five
  7. N

    Big Ten Tix............

    $350 each
  8. N

    Big Ten Tix............

    I have some lowers for sale
  9. N

    I’m going to hurt feelings

    Cannon is out until the Big Ten Tournament it is reported
  10. N

    I’m going to hurt feelings

    Or Bouzakis
  11. N

    Big Ten Housing Available

    There is a house available for the Big Ten Wrestling Tournament hosted by Penn State. The house is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that sleeps 7-10 for the weekend. If interested, call five-7-0-two-9-five-three-7-nine 5. Norm
  12. N

    NCAA Wrestling Tix

    I have two (2) lower level tickets in section 119 that I bought for $1800 each from Cal State-Bakersfield. I reached out to several programs out west and got a response from CSB. I'll sell them for what I have invested in them since I didn't want them to sit. If interested, email me at...
  13. N

    Might have access to two lower level tickets in section 119.

    Might have access to two lower level tickets in section 119.
  14. N

    2024-25 Wrestling Buying/Selling Tix Thread

    Due to a family situation making him unable to attend, my brother has two Club level tickets in section 24 available for the NCAA Championships in Philly. The Club level tickets are between lower level and upper level. If interested, email me at [email protected]
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act