Recent content by Noffas

  1. N

    Official RU/PSU Game Thread!

    can't even score on the 2nd team :(
  2. N

    Wrestling vs P'ton/Football vs PSU day/night doubleheader in works

    I heard and I'm not a 100% sure Big Ten rule visiting team has to agree for a night game In November ..
  3. N

    I think the OSU game SURPASSES Louisville '06

    Home game at night we have a chance we just got to bring are A game.
  4. N

    ***Florida '16 DT Jarrod Hewitt Commits to Rutgers***

    Nice under rated player
  5. N

    OT: New Happy Valley/Sandusky Documentary on Netflix

    http://www.ibtimes.com/ray-gricar-disappearance-was-missing-da-murdered-hells-angel-new-claim-points-yes-1409182
  6. N

    OT: Annoying license plate

    Stupid thread just seen a Rutgers PA license plate yesterday it goes both ways.
  7. N

    Poll: Haskins decision

    Penn St has a Qb he's not going there Its down to us and MD .
  8. N

    Walker

    OSU board Kareem Walker is at RU today per our Rutgers affiliate uhhhhh why? I guess no one is committed until signing day. I wouldn't be concerned. My bet is he is there with teammates. Not concerned... just seems kinda pointless, i mean its rutgers. I'm gonna go with the day off...
  9. N

    Stipend Figures for B1G

    Pretty sure the cap is 5k
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips