Recent content by nighthawks8

  1. N

    Leave it better than you found it

    Cal wasted a lot of talent I think klutch and all the handlers of players ended up controlling him and he knew he was leaving that is the only reason he ended up adding Indiana back on the schedule
  2. N

    Andrew Carr

    He’s a stretch 4
  3. N

    So what really happened with Robic?

    I totally understand his pain I lost my son in 2006 it destroyed my 25 yr marriage and me for over 5 years before I sobered up
  4. N

    Kentucky up 5 spots in NET

    I think Duke will beat them by 10 or more at home Harrison Ingram isn’t having tht game he had at home
  5. N

    Z,Bradshaw,Dilly,Reeves,Sheppard….

    I like ugo but he looked totally lost last night he hurts the offense
  6. N

    I got the new coach

    I think he has 3 tournament appearances in 14 years
  7. N

    Just turned on the Gonzaga vs. Washington game…

    I’d love to know who thought wheeler was a good fit for us 5 ft and can’t shoot
  8. N

    John Robic

    It definitely changes a person I lost my son at 18 it destroyed my 25 year marriage took me 6 years to be kinda normal again hopefully coach leans on God I turned to a bottle
  9. N

    DA pre-game...

    I’ve always wanted him to be great he’s been given every opportunity this year just hasn’t produced
  10. N

    WKYT Has Confirmed The Terrence Clarke Tragic News

    Prayers to the family it’s a never ending tragedy I lost my son in a car wreck at age 18 in 2006
  11. N

    SWEET 16 THREAD 3-28

    His high powered offense can’t score 50
  12. N

    SWEET 16 THREAD 3-28

    He’s so good haven’t scored 50 yet
  13. N

    I have seen this movie before...

    Why in the world does Boston play so much
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'