Recent content by nativedawg

  1. N

    LSU Tailgate Auction

    I had a blast last weekend. Was worried about the rain but it moved out just in time. Such a simple setup, walk up with your stuff and then just cook, eat, drink and be merry. Go to the game come back and do it again. And I got one hell of a deal for 100 bucks. Worth way more than that!!
  2. N

    USA Soccer

    Channel 620 on DTV
  3. N

    Texas A&M Countdown Slogan brought to you by Jester B's

    Wrap it in Maroon and White Simple but effective.
  4. N

    Tailgating for MSU vs UK

    I'm heading up to the game with some friends and family and we were looking at spots to setup a tailgate. Not familiar with the area so any help where we (MSU Fans) are parking would be helpful. I don't mind buying a pass if I need to. I've gotten nowhere with the school on where to...
  5. N

    Auburn Countdown Slogan brought to you by Jester B's

    MSU vs AUBURN - The Season MSU vs AUBURN - The Season
  6. N

    FARK OFF! Week 1: Fark Jackson St.

    I like this one. The young geek in me comes out when it comes to old school games.
  7. N

    Jackson State Countdown Slogan brought to you by Jester B's

    JSU - Challenging Minds. Changing Lives. One PayCheck at a time.
  8. N

    Brewster is an amazing hire no matter the circumstances

    I agree 110%. Playing it safe won't suffice anymore and I for one and over joyed with this hire, even if it may end up being 1 year.
  9. N

    Prediction: MSU Record for 2012?

    I feel another 8-4 season with a bowl win. Auburn is the main game of the season and we HAVE to win that game to make our season successful!
  10. N

    Old Grill that has a new balcony...

    I really like the chicken sandwiches.
  11. N

    The logo I made up top looks like it came straight from Tecmo Bowl...

    Tremors rocks! And yeah many a late night Tecmo Tourneys for this fella as well.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias