Recent content by MSUbluedevil

  1. M

    Duke Memorabilia

    Shoot me an e-mail: [email protected]
  2. M

    Duke Memorabilia

  3. M

    OT: I'm going to be a Dad

    I'm all about my own routine, so my goal is to get them both on the same one as well! How old are your twins now?
  4. M

    OT: I'm going to be a Dad

    Thanks and congrats to you too!
  5. M

    OT: I'm going to be a Dad

  6. M

    OT: Names that just seems to fit professional athletes position or the sport they competed in.

    Dee Liner....literally a D-liner, defensive lineman who played at Alabama and is now in the NFL I believe.
  7. M

    Beilein to Cavs...wow

    They weren't going to be in the mix for anything next year. Lost their top three scorers (2 of which were very surprising decisions) with a weak incoming class.
  8. M

    Beilein to Cavs...wow

    I will be thoroughly enjoying local sports talk radio today :D
  9. M

    NCAA Day Two - Friday

    Duke and Iona obviously, but I'll also be rooting for the UC Irvine Anteaters!
  10. M

    Any news on Bolden?

    This is huge! (That's what she said.)
  11. M

    Final four picks

    Duke and Gonzaga for sure, Tennessee and either UK or Houston for me. I still don't trust Virginia. Especially after we beat them without Tre. Duke over Tennessee in the final.
  12. M

    UPDATE on Zion at 1 pm

    I highly doubt K gives two sh*ts about what fans are thinking, nor should he.
  13. M

    Duke fans in Ky

    I don't live in KY, but I have lots of family in Lexington and spent a summer there while in law school. It's an awesome town, despite the fact that it's filled with Duke haters.
  14. M

    ...I turned it off

    I changed the channel to watch the end of the Michigan/Penn State game (love to watch U of M lose) out of frustration when we got down by 23, but I kept checking the score on my phone. When it looked like we were FINALLY getting into a rhythm offensively I turned it back on. At that point we...
  15. M

    Tre......

    My feeling is that if he's going to play it's because he's cleared and not at any increased risk of re-injury. I don't see K rushing him back, and especially not against Georgia Tech at home.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set