Recent content by Mheintzman

  1. M

    Romo

    why does anyone care about a former QB losing his job for drinking and driving? There are several commentators as good if not better. I've never turned an NFL game off because of a commentator and I've never said, "this game would be soo much better with Romo on the call."
  2. M

    Kentucky basketball will fill the open assistant coaching job in the coming days

    Jamal Crawlforward. He called and Pope thought it was someone else.
  3. M

    No Power K please

    such a cooler helmet and logo. Look, at the end of the day, I don't really care. If Stein likes it, I like it. If the players enjoy it, I'm all for it. It just wouldn't be my first choice.
  4. M

    No Power K please

    While I don't agree with the reasoning, I agree with no power K. Just not a fan of that logo. The throwbacks we wore with the state outline and the old wildcat looked wayyyy better imo. That being said, I don't really care. just not my preference.
  5. M

    Uvwo Recruiting Update

    lmao....Providence and Baylor....what a time to be a fan.
  6. M

    Morton injured

    well, we don't play Georgia or Texas. I don't think we'll beat LSU this season...but, if you can't look at this product and see the trajectory going the right way, then I don't know what to tell you. Along those same lines, I can look at our basketball team and see the reverse in terms of...
  7. M

    Morton injured

    this is EXACTLY where I'm at. Add in the increased football excitement, and basketball just isn't resonating like it used to...I'm kinda over the mediocrity and can't find the energy to care.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida