That would make a lot more sense. The NUMBALUM performance doesn't take very long. But I can see why the new stadium may squeeze some earlier traditions.
I'm having a hard time understanding how this could be true. But several factors do contribute to major possible changes:
1. This is only the second year for the new director of bands after the retirement of Mallory Thompson.
2. The director of athletic bands is brand new after the retirement...
Yes, he’s been hard of himself for poor leadership, and unfortunately while he’s had some good results in a few games, he’s also been the culprit in at least as many losses.
No defense, missed 1-1 by Mart, no defense again, deep pull-up three attempt by Mart, deep pull-up three attempt from Mart. This sequence was just poorly coached and poorly executed by our star. Been a lot of these this losing season.
Reid played well for much of the game but then in the last minutes fouled on a three, lobbed a grenade to Clayton at the end of the shot clock, then fell down on NU’s last chance to equal the score.
What a first-year meltdown from Singleton. Inexcusable mistakes under pressure. Moment was way too big for him. Then Windham enters the game after no action for how long? At least he got on the stat sheet. Baffling.
I don't it's too complicated. Nick has definitely worn down. KJ was decent last year, and the team is not good this year. Reid is too short to succeed at this level of basketball, which is why he was available for NU.
My point exactly. It's not like the guys on the court are playing well. This team can't win without shooting from outside. And the two "best" outside shooters sit on the bench. (I'm not saying they would win more games this way. I'm only saying that the team on the court that can't shoot threes...