Recent content by Macktarheel

  1. M

    Ask the ZZL: Puppy Training

    I used crate training to facilitate potty training with my now 10 year old golden who I got at 6 weeks. The theory is they don't want to go in their crate, so when you open the crate door, let them outside immediately and they build that association. Potty training went fine, she hated the...
  2. M

    Anyone else chasing 30?

    Ha, I feel the opposite. Seat location plays a huge role in old stadiums like that. Went to Fenway a couple times, and just felt like it was very hard to move around, didn't have that experience at Wrigley.
  3. M

    Anyone else chasing 30?

    Not sure going to 'all the stadiums' is necessarily a goal, but going to ones I haven't been to is (so perhaps that is the ultimate goal ha). I'm only 40 so I've got time. I've been to games at the following team's home stadiums (many in the last 10 years so I think they are all current): Mets...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in, who's out after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry