Recent content by LuxLibertas

  1. L

    iTicket Law

    Dang. You might have just caught him red handed lol
  2. L

    Alumni engagement opportunities?

    Wow, surprised I had not uncovered this with my googling. Thanks much.
  3. L

    Alumni engagement opportunities?

    I really miss Carolina, and I'd like to find a way to get involved again. I know that there are a few volunteering opportunities available through Carolina Alumni and I am definitely looking into those. Does anybody have other ideas? Informal involvement is great too. #CarolinaPricelessGem 💎🐑
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches