Recent content by lowcountryeer

  1. L

    Sorry wrong board

    Agree but get this political trash off the blue lot. Gotta keep this place clean of politics…. It’s our only true escape from all the bs.
  2. L

    Bryce FW

    On another note... I swore to myself I’d never post on the off topic board.... Vern hit the switch quick and caught me up Again, I’m not here to start a fire thread, but my parents divorced when I was too young to remember. My mom remarried a man who was half black/Korean (Korean War baby). He...
  3. L

    Bryce FW

    I’ll be the first to say more facts are needed in this case to truly know what went down. And before I go on, I want you to know I’m not directing anything at you... and in certain circumstances, I do support criminal profiling. That said, the people who flat out ignore this is an issue in...
  4. L

    Bryce FW

    Lol I’ll tap out and admit that is the word I was looking for... one of those quick rants from the phone... **** happens. That said, you must live in a bunker if you don’t think it’s real/true. Wake up... racism is alive and thriving in American. The past 4 years have only exacerbated the issue...
  5. L

    Bryce FW

    I’m a registered republican and view myself as a fiscal conservative... that being said, anyone trying to downplay the fact these kids have to live through incidents like BFW described are ignorant or ignoring the problem. Systematic racism isn’t a political hoax or joke... it’s something these...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia