Recent content by LouisianaDog

  1. L

    OT: Gun Nuts and Black Helo Types.... RE: Ruger 10/22 TD

    Also called a Bloop Tube http://www.doublealpha.biz/olympic-shooting/starik-tube
  2. L

    OT: I am moving to Nashville so I need to sell my house in Brandon. Never sold a house before

    OT: I am moving to Nashville so I need to sell my house in Brandon. Never sold a house before asdf
  3. L

    Player flips over catcher at home...

    I did it my Sr. year in High School and was ejected from the game.
  4. L

    I'm heading over to the grill

    Damn, for some reason thought Ragweed was tomorrow night.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Brian Kelly on Florida: 'The next piece they need is belief' under Jon Sumrall
  5. 05 Women's Sports America East women's basketball primer