Recent content by Longtrip

  1. L

    It's a great day in Knoxville

    Nope. Kentucky will continue to be Kentucky; just keep Barney away from the selection committee.
  2. L

    Dontaie Allen

    Allen, when healthy, will earn playing time and will eventually be a contributor. Just knows how to score and we need that, big time.
  3. L

    ***Official Game Thread***

    As a former pathologist - sprains don't pop.
  4. L

    Comcast issues

    My Uverse is down
  5. L

    Duke Jacks up 43 3's - loses at home

    Why attack fellow Kentucky fans?
  6. L

    Where's all my haters at ?

    We are watching the game
  7. L

    *****Official UNC Game Thread*****

    Is Washington sick?
  8. L

    What positions Cats for Top 2 Seed in the next month?

    I see one win in those five games. Then a six-seed would be a gift from God.
  9. L

    To beat UNCheat who steps up and has a breakout game?

    We don't have the guards who can hit clutch shots or a defense that can slow down a well coached offense. With that said and the game being on the road I see this getting ugly early. Hope I am wrong.
  10. L

    What's this team's ceiling?

    I was wondering if all this talk from the coaches that he has to catch and shoot quickly and without a second of hesitation has caused his shot to be lost, at least for some time, until he adjusts.
  11. L

    I’ve said it the last two years

    Where were you? There was plenty of bitching during those many years without a title. I'm not a basketball coach but I could have won at least one championship at Kentucky in the time he has had and with the talent he recruited, He has always been a very good recruiter, just not getting...
  12. L

    Tough loss, but...

    Your solution?
  13. L

    The fan base is about to become genuinely divided

    If your coach is being paid 8 million dollars per year, then his ultimate goal should be on winning championships - not making millionaires out of young men. I am not optimistic he going to change and it is unlikely he will ever win another championship at Kentucky. I am not saying I want him...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class