Recent content by Lindemann

  1. Lindemann

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    jNW with 400 yards rushing. LOL.
  2. Lindemann

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 15 93πŸ† 97πŸ”₯ 83😁 82🌟 91πŸ‘‘ Final score: 875
  3. Lindemann

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,914 3/6 ⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩 🟨🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  4. Lindemann

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 14 90πŸ‘‘ 90πŸ‘‘ 100🎯 91πŸ‘‘ 92πŸ† Final score: 929
  5. Lindemann

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,913 3/6 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  6. Lindemann

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 13 100🎯 85πŸŽ“ 94πŸ… 93πŸ† 79πŸ‘ Final score: 889
  7. Lindemann

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,912 6/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  8. Lindemann

    Prediction on the Clowns making a bowl game this yr?

    I doubt Bowling Green smokes them. After that though, they play some decent teams. My guess is they finish 6-6 and get a bowl bid.
  9. Lindemann

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Thanks. I was going to try that but I'm not sure what my password is. I'll sit tight I guess.
  10. Lindemann

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 12 80✨ 97πŸ”₯ 97πŸ”₯ 89πŸŽ‰ 80πŸ‘ Final score: 878
  11. Lindemann

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,911 3/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  12. Lindemann

    Maptap

    www.maptap.gg September 11 98🎯 86πŸŽ“ 85πŸŽ“ 88πŸŽ‰ 90πŸ‘‘ Final score: 888
  13. Lindemann

    Wordle thread

    Was proud of my birdie until I came here. Wordle 1,910 3/6 🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  14. Lindemann

    This might be a little tougher than Putin thought

    There's a helicopter. I thought I'd seen a few aircraft taken out recently but haven't always seen them in the reported loss numbers. Maybe we'll see a few more reported soon.🀞
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'