Recent content by lesna

  1. L

    How good is Althoff?

    I was thinking the same thing. Not what I was expecting. 3 d1 kis at this level is amazing.
  2. L

    SHG VS JCA ON RADIO

    NO - THEY LIKE TO DO GAMES THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL VERY FAR TO COVER.
  3. L

    Naz/JCA

    YOU CAN WATCH ON YOU TUBE -JCAFOOTBALL
  4. L

    Week 0 Scrimmage

    IS THIS SCHEDULED OR JUST YOUR SUGGESTION?
  5. L

    Tribune Is Reporting That Loyola’s Lights were approved nm

    I MISSED IT TOO. I MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING ANOTHER CHANNEL !!!
  6. L

    Live TV this Saturday?

    GLAD TO SEE THE TV STATIONS STEPPING UP AND BROADCASTING GAMES. GREAT THRILL FOR THE KIDS
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade