There are tickets posted for less than $300 each in the lower bowl on the 50-yard line. Why would anyone pay $300 to sit in the upper deck or end zone?
I went up there and took a look. Bird's eye view of the entire field. Concessions and restrooms right behind. It was a bit windy up that high, which was great for a hot day. Not sure about cold November games though.
Keen interest by those of us whose West-side seats are being displaced by the new $10K capital contribution/$4900 a seat Club seats. Where will we go? And at what cost?
1. If you told me a couple hours ago that I would be cheering for Antrell Taylor to win the 157 finals, I’d say you were crazy.
2. In football when there is a fumble the refs let it play out and then go take a look at review after. In soccer when there is a breakaway that could be offsides the...