Recent content by KYSC4

  1. K

    Who else will be in Columbia Wednesday night?

    I’m there section 106 row 13. GO CATS!
  2. K

    Champions Classic

  3. K

    Willis Ankle

  4. K

    Willis Ankle

  5. K

    Willis Ankle

  6. K

    Cal? Cal?

    DonkeyDwayne please get a life. I would bet you didn’t even play a varsity sport in high school. Keep criticizing and jump off the bus we’d all be better off! It’s one game and I’ve enjoyed the Cal ride for ten years and I’m excited to watch this season play out! GO CATS!
  7. K

    Vanderbilt playing

    Lighten up I could’ve Rick rolled you...
  8. K

    Vanderbilt playing

  9. K

    Dan Dakich

    Dakich can’t believe refs are running to this guy. Coach K gets such a hall pass and it’s ridiculous!
  10. K

    Dan Dakich

    Been a member 10 years longer than you. I just don’t post much but the guy is good!
  11. K

    Dan Dakich

  12. K

    Cal not happy with draw

    That's what we get when you're a 5 seed! Win more games get a better seed. Win 2 games and as a 5 seed we get to play the 1 in ATLANTA! I'll take it!
  13. K

    Cats open as a 1 point underdog vs Tenn

    Cats by double digits! Quade with a big day!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting