Recent content by kyledakota3

  1. K

    Update on the team and KB…

    I haven't seen anyone bashing the team in this thread.Not seeing a team as a title threat is hardly bashing.
  2. K

    Update on the team and KB…

    After last season some are just taking a wait and see approach.Nothing wrong with that.
  3. K

    Sharpe the “lock of all locks” to UK?

    I just wait and get excited when they sign now.
  4. K

    George Karl Receiving Death Threats Over Criticizing Carmelo.

    And he was a ball hog and bad defender.Just like with guys like James Harden both can be true.
  5. K

    Update on the team and KB…

    We have Duke right away so will will soon learn if it's true or just spin.
  6. K

    Keyonte George To Baylor.

    I'm more worried if our coach can recruit top talent again.We shall see.
  7. K

    Keyonte George deciding today

    I would prefer he go to Texas that way it would put them out on Wallace.
  8. K

    Poll: Do you think Calipari will win a championship in the next 5 years?

    I have my doubts.College basketball has really changed since he won his last one.
  9. K

    Kofi

    He lost his starting position to Culver.He still started but Culver outplayed him and grabbed the position he wanted to play.That's why he came here.
  10. K

    Kofi

    I'm not in this fight but I think most would agree that Kofi is a taller and better version of Oscar.I get that it's popular to knock the player that went elsewhere and some are now saying even Duren wasn't really good.
  11. K

    Cal says no to All-American Kofi Cockburn. Then loses Duren to a garbage program like Memphis. Way to go Cal

    Coming off a 9-16 you have to take an all american if he wants to come even if a couple aren't happy.I don't know if it's true I'm just saying I think Cal made a mistake IF that is what happened.
  12. K

    The roster is set!

    We would sure have to hit all our 3's because we wouldn't be getting many rebounds with that lineup.
  13. K

    The roster is set!

    I think Tyty Washington might turn into a Shai type star.He can shoot,pass and make free throws.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating