Recent content by kired

  1. kired

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    Typically the worst Bama fans have a zip code that begins with 38 or 39
  2. kired

    Thoughts after a heavy drinking morning

    It was unexpectedly hot, full sun for the 3 hours I was there. Saw a few (sixpacker types) that needed medical assistance
  3. kired

    Anybody really think would win today?

    Felt pretty good if we could come out and move the ball early, we had a chance. That lasted maybe 2 minutes…
  4. kired

    This Pitt V VPI game is awesome!

    Wonder why they didn’t center it up on that last run, or at least not put it all the way on right hash
  5. kired

    Ticket holder boxes

    I assume shipping from china
  6. kired

    Ticket holder boxes

    Anyone get their cowbell boxes yet? I got an email in August that they’d be shipping in September… I was kinda looking forward to a new cowbell and was hoping they included a “beat off” pin.
  7. kired

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    I get to work in underground mines every so often. Normally I say it's like working outdoors at night. But the walls will pop at times, or have random rocks fall from the roof. I guess the miners are used to it but scares the **** out of me. First time I really experienced it we were on break...
  8. kired

    this had me trippin for a minute

    Thought I'd sorted threads by title length until @vhdawg messed it up
  9. kired

    Can we please

    I think stripeout will suck because so many people have second hand tickets. They don't pay attention to where they are sitting until they enter the stadium. 15 years ago I had the same people around me every game, year after year. Last 7-8 years it seems half the people are different week to...
  10. kired

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    Pretty good. Had two good punts early, a third that probably should have been downed inside the 5 or 10. One got away from him and went 59 yards for a touchback. I feel certain coaches told him to punt that last one out of bounds so they couldn't return it, so it was short but served it's purpose.
  11. kired

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    Selmon has brought our game day atmosphere a long way compared to the constant barrage of commercials. Need to throw in the old Mercedes Benz ad so it really feels like 2014 again
  12. kired

    Mizzou’s defense was very impressive

    Yeah, I was concerned how long it took Lebby to realize that. They started keeping two safeties deep - were not going to let the deep ball beat them. Was driving me crazy how wide open the middle of the field was 2nd / 3rd quarter and we couldn’t take advantage
  13. kired

    Who’s got a clip of the play of the night?

    I didn’t think there was anyway he’d get to that. Amazing. I called the Sanfrisco td. Safety was creeping up and he was going to be 1-on-1, told my son we had to hit Magee here. Perfect
  14. kired

    Fluff Bothwell

    Even rocking the 24 jersey. That was a grinidin for his state game tonight
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage