Recent content by kellyth2

  1. K

    IC notifications about Polymarket?

    This is disappointing. I got another one today. I may have to turn off push notifications if I’m getting poly market messages sent to my phone. I would sort of get it if I had signed up for a free service, but did not anticipate getting ambushed with prediction market ads through a paid service.
  2. K

    Feature Requests

    Looks like the staff only filter was incorporated. Much appreciated!
  3. K

    Feature Requests

    If able, please emphasize being able to organize posts by “staff only”. That feature was awesome on the prior site and doesn’t seem like it’d be too difficult to implement. I’ve found myself reading less and less threads and generally visiting the site less without this feature. Today for...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff