Recent content by jtothemfp

  1. jtothemfp

    Davis gone?

    And another thing in El Duce's favor here: it's unlikely a wannabe cop comes into this post with something like "wait, what does Rowley Jefferson have to do with Cael whispering to George Bush?"...
  2. jtothemfp

    Davis gone?

    I mean... I'm not gonna be the karen who CALLS the cops; I was only being snarky with a guess about what the cops might do...
  3. jtothemfp

    Davis gone?

    But what if the gossip pbp gets out of order?
  4. jtothemfp

    Davis gone?

    And you definitely should not believe anything from that Rudis Rowley account! They give clues that they shouldn't be taken seriously, but then post more seriously. Even tho this post you've shared has a clearly-AI edited pic of Cael & Davis like Dubya receiving news about 9/11. Plus, you're...
  5. jtothemfp

    '26 Super 32 (10/24-25) thread

    Some recent updates from Saylor, via this link A couple nuggets for S32... Keegan Bassett is out w/ injury. Brooklyn Picket out w/ injury. Kooper Deputy is back in though 113/120 is the question. Plans 113 as of now. Joey Bachmann has moved from 175 to 190. Both Silva boys (Thales/Thiago CA)...
  6. jtothemfp

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I know this kid Riley Bettich has been pretty tuned in lately, but I think I'd like to see McScorely's/Brantt's takes for confirmation on Riley's assertion that Braeden Davis has been 'kicked off the team.' https://www.instagram.com/reels/DeRy5p4gLHc/
  7. jtothemfp

    '26 U23 World Championships (10/12-18) thread

    Be careful with amattaro's 'basic' meetup, Goldbanger! He'll be all casual-like and then be: 'have you met my friend, Zadick?' 'Banger, this is J'den; J'den, meet my friend Banger'
  8. jtothemfp

    '26 U23 World Championships (10/12-18) thread

    Bang some Vegas Gold, baby!
  9. jtothemfp

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Senor Chang rec!
  10. jtothemfp

    2027 NCAA Tickets

    Thanks, Rocky!
  11. jtothemfp

    2027 NCAA Tickets

    Man, thanks so much, amattaro! I'm not in the serious market for personal attendance this year. My inquiry was pure curiosity. Thanks again!
  12. jtothemfp

    2027 NCAA Tickets

    Would you mind sharing seat location & prices? No worries at all if the 'would you mind' answer is yes, and you choose not to share!
  13. jtothemfp

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    East Palestine Ohio trailer park hoes hit different.
  14. jtothemfp

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Who yas got in Bo Bassett vs Real Woods? (I'm taking Woods, but remain curious if Bassett's pace can result in enough points)
  15. jtothemfp

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    I much prefer:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast