Recent content by jtd6567

  1. J

    Big Blue Madness

    Just joining in. Anyone hurt yet?
  2. J

    Rat Poison. After A&M win

    I’d rather deal with “Rat Poison” than “Road Kill.” We’ve walked into many of these games after being “Road Kill” the week before.
  3. J

    Any Recruiting Update From Weekend

    I was asking about football recruiting ;-)
  4. J

    Any Recruiting Update From Weekend

    BTT - Any updated info?
  5. J

    Any Recruiting Update From Weekend

    Thought we would’ve heard something by now. Who was there and where do we stand? I know it’s early, but coaches are “Always ‘Cruitin.”
  6. J

    Mitchell has contacted UK admissions

    I deserved it! I was trying so hard to spell “calculus!”
  7. J

    Mitchell has contacted UK admissions

    Classic! Cut me some slack. I’m prepping for college QB. No one said I’d have to spell and use correct grammar!!
  8. J

    I havent enjoyed the Mark Pope Era...

    Year one gave me hope and proved he can make some impressive in-game coaching decisions. Year 2 and early year 3 created concerns about ability to recruit top end talent needed to win it all. You have to have enough top end talent to win at a high rate. I didn’t enjoy Cal’s last few years even...
  9. J

    Mitchell has contacted UK admissions

    Word on the street is that all 400 level Calculus classes are full. We may lose him!
  10. J

    The Difference Between Mitchell and Quaintance

    I think the overall shooting of this team will make them top 12-15 as constructed, and higher with Mitchell. My bigger point is that I’d much rather take a flier on a situation like this than an injured player. Pope needed another PG last year and knew it. He should’ve gone after an...
  11. J

    The Difference Between Mitchell and Quaintance

    I think roster this has more talent than first team and more chemistry than last year. Agree 100% that he makes us much better. Just saying the cubbard is not bare. We had one PG last year and we saw what happened without that one player.
  12. J

    The Difference Between Mitchell and Quaintance

    I’m guessing all of the football players playing under similar TRO’s will be a much bigger talking point. Players who played NFL preseason games in the last week are now suiting back up on SEC teams!!!!
  13. J

    NCAA wins a decision, many Now are NOT eligible - Aberdeen, etc.

    I’m guessing the first player (under a state TRO)to play a football game will cause NCAA to go silent. At least, football will get all the attention. Some SEC teams just took on players who literally played in NFL preseason games. Let’s hope football causes things to be a moot point before...
  14. J

    Donovan Dent to LSU

    LSU Basketball website shows total of four players on the roster as of this morning!!! 😀 Wade was watching G-League practice today offering $.
  15. J

    The Difference Between Mitchell and Quaintance

    First, we (me) are talking about Mitchell but he hasn’t announced. But, assuming he announces he’s a Cat over the weekend, I can’t help but think about JQ. We may never see Mitchell in a UK uniform (because of NCAA) and not see the full team. But, here are the biggest differences to me. -...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing