Recent content by JoseyWales34

  1. J

    Is this really about the QB of our team?

    Dakota Prescott is the best QB in the country and i dont think its even close. Its awesome to have a guy on your team that you know he can put the entire team on his back and carry them the whole way. You pair that up with the PsychoDefense and i think this is just the beginning. I have already...
  2. J

    Message from Stricklin regarding cowebell

    The compromise is more anti State than ole miss is. But you can ring it much more than just the timeouts. Im a student at State and i cant say i didnt ring mine on some 3rd downs but for the most part i stop ringing when the center puts his hand on the ball.
  3. J

    For the lurking Barners...

    I miss Wade Bonner man i saw that video when i was in high school and we all immediately started doing that at practice ha
  4. J

    For the lurking Barners...

    GOLD I hate auburn about as much as i hate ole miss.
  5. J

    Rgarding cow bells, why can't noise levels be compared?

    Winner ^^^^^ i honestly believe its a garbage rule
  6. J

    How I see it

    The 34 was my number when i played tenure
  7. J

    How I see it

    Yeah i agree. I think this game is more about us honestly, play smart as in no turnovers, not a lot of pre snap penalties, and we will beat them. I was very encouraged seeing how they struggled on the road with Kansas State, and i know Davis Wade will be 10x louder than bill snyder family...
  8. J

    How I see it

    Folks this will be my first ever post on this board and i couldnt think of any better way to do it rather than tell how i see this auburn game going down. I think both teams are pretty much evenly matched across the board except in 2 to 3 areas. I know Dak is much better than Nick Marshall. He...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit