Recent content by joncat

  1. J

    KAFKA is a GIANT

    Hopefully Thorson will benefit from his tutelage as well
  2. J

    My Covid-19 hot take

    I wanted to add some thoughts to this interesting thread. First, a disclaimer: I am an internist. I am, however, certainly NO expert on infectious disease, microbiology, virology, or immunology. While I'd like to think I have a decent amount of intelligence and experience, it has also been...
  3. J

    Update on Benson

  4. J

    Iowa tickets

    thank you. If anyone is interested, email me at [email protected]
  5. J

    Iowa tickets

    Akeehn, I will touch base with you, but, while I am a long time reader, I don’t post very often and I am not sure how to do a direct message through the site.
  6. J

    Iowa tickets

    $125. ( but, of course, I am looking for them to go to NU fans)!
  7. J

    NU Iowa Tickets

    I have three in section 131
  8. J

    Iowa tickets

  9. J

    extra UNLV ticket

  10. J

    Clayton @ Combine

    Here's another article about Clayton's Pro-Day if I can link it properly (from SI.com) https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/14/clayton-thorson-knee-health-pro-day-northwestern-wisconsin-linebackers-tyree-jackson
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'