Recent content by JerryfisherPSU

  1. J

    2025 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    Exactly I should have mentioned that!
  2. J

    2025 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    The most ridiculous stat is the fact that in those 20 matches, the Nittany Lions gave up just 1 takedown the entire time. Talk about having your team ready to wrestle, Sanderson is the GOAT when it come to getting a team ready for anything!
  3. J

    2023 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    Great Job Tom, Much appreciated all your hard work! Greg also!
  4. J

    Thanks

    I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma stuns Texas in Red River Rivalry thriller -- and recruits, flip targets are fired up about the Sooners
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Drew Mestemaker shined and Oklahoma State has momentum with 4-star quarterback: 'They definitely took a big step'