Recent content by Jeff Hoyt

  1. J

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    Your inability to read people is probably part of the reason you are a twenty something whiny nothing. I actually have the guts to post under my real name. Your "name" is an apt descriptor.
  2. J

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    Sounds like you are whining and throwing a tantrum because I pointed out how whiny and tantrum throwing you are. My other point was ignorant, and you proved that as well. Good job.
  3. J

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    I presume most of the posters on here are much younger than I, so coming on here to read the reactions is just an exercise to see how whiny, ignorant and self-entitled younger people are. Mission accomplished folks!
  4. J

    BBM COUNTDOWN

    That cannot be! The fan base hates Pope, and is totally indifferent to the team. I know, I read it here.
  5. J

    I’ll say it

    Wow, great evidence there. D-1 greater than D-2. So it makes sense to take a deep bench player from D-1 versus that average 35 a game at D-2, right?
  6. J

    I’ll say it

    Perhaps there is zero evidence because we have not played a game yet. Just exactly what "evidence" are you looking for?
  7. J

    I’ll say it

    Then you should have worded it properly.
  8. J

    I’ll say it

    Yeah. How dare someone have an optimistic outlook! Anyone with a different opinion than you is obviously a "liar."
  9. J

    Kyle Singler from Duke in bad shape

    Oregon is one big drug cesspool at this time. Not sure if he is back in Oregon. I left Oregon about 12 years ago, but have a couple kids still living here and visit every summer for a couple months. Every corner has someone in similar state.
  10. J

    Most heartbreaking moment as a fan

    For me it is the Laettner loss, the loss to LSU after we had beaten them three times, and the loss to Georgetown. I was there for that one.
  11. J

    Hampton falls to #21 in Rivals updated Top 150

    Oh, so Hampton does not really want to play for UK, but loves Pope. Got it.
  12. J

    Hampton falls to #21 in Rivals updated Top 150

    Who the coach might be is not relevant to the issue. But I get it. You need to express your Pope hate in every comment.
  13. J

    Jack Givens was on Tom Leach this morning....

    What do you do for a living?
  14. J

    Mr. 63%: Why Context Is Inseparable from the Statistic

    I probably watched BYU play second most to watching Kentucky play. One could not watch BYUs Pope coached teams and say they were not well coached, fun to watch, and outperformed their talent. I think Pope coached well his first year here, particularly after watching Cal coach all those years...
  15. J

    U.S. Open Golf Championship

    You got me to thinking about it, so I checked as I rarely bet golf. Over the last 12 years since I moved to Nevada (I do not bet online) I have bet $1,030 on golf (before this tourney) and was down $316. I really do not care if you believe me or not.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report