Recent content by Jaxdog

  1. J

    Retirement question

    I’m hoping I’m getting somewhat close but I wanted to ask the Pack a question. For those that have retired, or are getting close, how did the 4% withdrawal formula work for you guys? Dave Ramsey says take 8% but that seems way too aggressive, but the 4% certainly seems low. I want to leave...
  2. J

    Starkville rental advice

    My son and a couple of his friends are headed to Starkville in the fall. What are the best apartments/condos to lease around town, and is it a good idea to re t around cotton district or other certain area? Thanks..
  3. J

    OT - appraisal of old coins

    I have an old coin collection from my father I would like to have appraised by an expert. Mostly silver nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollars from pre-1964. Anyone have a trusted expert I could engage, and any advice is much appreciated. I’m in the Jackson, MS area. Thanks in advance.
  4. J

    Braden Montgomery

    That team had a boatload of studs and won a state and national championship. Arguably the best high school baseball team in MS history and Braden and Hunter had great years.
  5. J

    Hunter Hines - Lets not Overlook his Impressive Start ...

    Here are his senior year stats: https://www.maxpreps.com/ms/madison/madison-central-jaguars/baseball/20-21/stats/
  6. J

    OT- Pistol and enhanced carry class recommendations

    I’m looking to purchase a good carry pistol and get my enhanced carry permit. Anyone have any recommendations for the gun and class? I see Primos Range has classes that are near me. I’ve been around and used shotguns and rifles forever but never really bought a good semiautomatic pistol so...
  7. J

    OT: Mercury Dimes.

    Hey MichaelGrove, I have a question about old some old coins I have. Please shoot me a PM
  8. J

    If you still have 3 tickets please let me know, my son and his friends just decided to go...

    If you still have 3 tickets please let me know, my son and his friends just decided to go. 6019559540 thanks!
  9. J

    OT: CSpire north of Jackson

    Uh, that’s totally incorrect.
  10. J

    I have 2 for Saturday on the 2nd row by msu dugout if interested. Text me at 6019559540, $30 each

    I have 2 for Saturday on the 2nd row by msu dugout if interested. Text me at 6019559540, $30 each
  11. J

    OT redoing my kitchen.

    Speed Queen for washer and dryer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6