Recent content by Jared3000310

  1. J

    What else could Cal need? (Stolen from somebody online)

    A new practice facility apparently.
  2. J

    Next commit?

    Probably gonna be Mitchell or Whitehead
  3. J

    Banchero

    They are so mad lol. I can't imagine how they will feel when Banchero and Co. will beat them by 34 pts again. 😂
  4. J

    Any recruiting Intel?

    Paolo Banchero just committed to Duke 😈
  5. J

    Whats the stupidest comment you have ever heard?

    “I strongly feel that that’s not a basketball issue.”
  6. J

    Anyone going to Duke @ Louisville?

    I was at the game and I was also at the Champions Classic. I also, have Final Four tickets, so we are winning #6 this year.
  7. J

    2019 final four tickets

    I received notification just now that I was selected. I hope the rest of you are lucky too.
  8. J

    Time to bench Duval?

    Benching Duval would be a mistake imo. He is what he is, he's gonna make some amazing plays and he is going to have stupid turnovers. He needs to play and develop. The problem is he can't stay on the floor due to fouls.
  9. J

    Memorable 3's.

    Austin Rivers over Tyler Zeller for the win.
  10. J

    This years posters

    I still have not received my poster, anyone else?
  11. J

    Frank Jackson?

    He has been wearing a boot for awhile now. Pretty sure it has just been precautionary. There was a picture of him after the UNLV game and he had the boot on as well.
  12. J

    5 Dukies in first round

    Nbadraft net has 5 being first rounders and Kennard being 32nd pick. Justin Jackson at 51 lol
  13. J

    big luke maye

    Reminds me of a combination of John Riek and Magic Johnson.
  14. J

    ***DUKE VS GRAND CANYON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Yes, and it is blacked out unfortunately. Hopefully I can watch the game on replay.
  15. J

    ***DUKE VS GRAND CANYON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Game is blacked out for me :(
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game