Recent content by Jacknut

  1. Jacknut

    Will SEC officiating allow us to beat an undefeated Bama?....

    After two weeks of reading South Carolina and Missouri bitching about calls in those games, I can't believe you guys are setting up the narrative of an excuse if we lose. Man up!
  2. Jacknut

    Defensive Woes even at 4-0

    Well, we shut them out in the fourth quarter so that's something. Arnett's doing a pretty good job.
  3. Jacknut

    Egress for tomorrow night

    The answer is always tailgate until the traffic dies down.
  4. Jacknut

    OT: Anyone have or had a Alfa Romeo Stelvio or Gulia?

    Nice and great to drive cars. I like the Stelvio because it's a hatch. Most important thing is having a competant dealer for service if you need it.
  5. Jacknut

    Midfield - not from 2023

    It'll never be done on time!
  6. Jacknut

    OT: New Truck

    RAM with the twin turbo I6. Or you can get the hemi as well. I think I read that they were removing all that cylinder deactivation BS from it.
  7. Jacknut

    YTTV, Now with Sports plans

    I bailed on YTTV due to the cost. Disney+/Hulu/Espn combo for $35 is the way.
  8. Jacknut

    Bourbon Drinkers...

    Canadian Mist and Mountain Dew was a staple when we were in high school!
  9. Jacknut

    Mullen trolling FL and Loafers

    I don't blame Mullen. I'd want my agent to be aggressive as hell looking out for me a payraise. Nature of the business.
  10. Jacknut

    Planning my vacation to Spanish Ceuta

    "It's no accident that mass immigration has become one of the most effective and destructive means of diluting and ultimately undermining nationalism. By importing large foreign populations, a nation gradually acquires "citizens" who have no inherited love for the country, no deep commitment to...
  11. Jacknut

    Planning my vacation to Spanish Ceuta

    Same gameplan Dems were using here. EU is slowly destroying it's member countries with "migration".
  12. Jacknut

    I just don't get WNBA public relations

    I don't give a crap about the WNBA, but Sophie Cunningham is my new girlfried.
  13. Jacknut

    How the 17 do you keep squirrels….

    Get the feeder that spins them off. Hours of entertainment.
  14. Jacknut

    OT - For those that still enjoy a cold beer, what’s good these days?

    Second on the Bell's Two-hearted. Yuengling heavy after that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.