Recent content by IukaDawg

  1. I

    tickets?

    somebody might have bought one and not been able to go? or had someone not be able to go?
  2. I

    tickets?

    people travel?
  3. I

    tickets?

    interesting that I’m in Kansas City at the moment
  4. I

    tickets?

    anybody got an extra for the game tonight? didn’t realize they would be $70 at the door
  5. I

    Before LSU this year

    When was the last time we beat a defending national champion in football?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury