Recent content by IPOC

  1. IPOC

    Call me crazy but I say

    We beat Bama by 12 points...Then again my meds are low.
  2. IPOC

    Paying players~:~

    I wouldn’t be surprised that eventually high school players will be paid.Paying players in college is pathetic and is slowly eroding the sport.
  3. IPOC

    Caitlin Clark > WNBA

    Beyond her politics I think she rocks!
  4. IPOC

    Looking forward to Gamecock football this year.

    I expect a much better season this year than last years crud season..No stats to prove it or anything of the sort..Our cat told me so.
  5. IPOC

    Well, it's up to Ole Piss

    Miami all the way!
  6. IPOC

    IS BEAMER STILL COACH??!

    Beamer stays and you will be glad he did.With Briles etc coming in things will change for the better...I support Beamer 100%
  7. IPOC

    Who does Shane fire after the A&M game?

    Caostal had a good game today.Of course it was some team I never heard of.
  8. IPOC

    How Does Beamer Rebuild Credibility, and How Does Donati Sell It?

    Credibility-Redundant for now.The only way is to have a convincing win over Clemrot.
  9. IPOC

    Good win But

    I am pulling for and backing the Gamecocks to win all of their remaining games.If you are a fan why would you pull for us to lose?
  10. IPOC

    It’s depressing watching other games

    Kentucky has a very good RB..We will see soon.
  11. IPOC

    Will Beamer’s agent leverage the

    If he goes who knows? Offer Saban 25 million.
  12. IPOC

    Missouri game predictions

    Gamecocks 45 Mizz 38
  13. IPOC

    I guess Dabo will have to scold the Clemson fans again

    Surprised I haven't heard "We want Danny" yet.
  14. IPOC

    Clemsom

    ipooponclemson~~They were preseason ranked #4~~ Oh well they will lose...Is our #1 QB starting tonight?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report