Recent content by indyblueblood

  1. I

    Does EJ give us anything

    He gives us size at 6’10” Gives us 5 fouls to use Gave us 4 pts, 5 reb, 2 blocks with only 1 turnover Big play was the block shot in ot on Nwora at the rim
  2. I

    I say full court press tomorrow..

    This is exactly what should be done!!! 100% Correct! Glad I wasn’t the only one who thought like this!
  3. I

    PJ on the block

    Starts the 2nd half on the block and gets a bucket. How long will it be before that play is run again?
  4. I

    PJ on the block

    That set play wasn’t run again the rest of the half. After PJs last bucket we didn’t score a bucket for over 7 minutes. Why not run it again? They couldn’t stop it the first 2 times!
  5. I

    PJ on the block

  6. I

    Keep running Diallo

  7. I

    Jason Williams says to suspend the UCLA thieves TWO (2) games each!!

    Last year Jay Williams said that Allen should receive a 5 game suspension for another tripping call. How in the world would he think the UCLA kids should get a couple of games for stealing in another country? Baffles me!!
  8. I

    UofL #2 seed?

  9. I

    My thoughts(which don't mean anything)

    When was the last time they went 1-3? Not progressing! Too much talk and saying things to each other after bad plays! Half of them look like Thomas Bryant after a foul call goes against them!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida