Recent content by Imadick

  1. I

    Game#3 at A & M Thread

    Aggies always have “gueer” fans
  2. I

    Dawgs vs Aggies Game 1 (We need 2 Thread)

    Yes he’s is single handed blowing this game. He needs to sit now!!
  3. I

    Dawgs vs Aggies Game 1 (We need 2 Thread)

    Well if the damn centerfielder could catch a ball this would have been over!
  4. I

    How many more years of this do y'all want?

    Don’t know! I really wanted him to be successful here. It looks like we can’t have a successful team! I know to be really good it takes vast sums of money! The blinders are off on that! But losing like this to Mo is down right depressing!
  5. I

    MSU vs Mizzou Game Thread

    Well #.77 has had a lifetime of motion penalties tonight. You’d think after the first three it might sink in. Nope!
  6. I

    Lord

    What I hate about this game is this it makes totally inept. Which is accurate! I just don’t like seeing on national television!
  7. I

    Tenureplan needs our help and prayer

    Yep I was a cop in Baton Rouge for 30 years! Lol
  8. I

    Tallahassee Game 2 thread

    Just saw a kid with a sign that said “we eat dogs for dinner”. Not sure why he thinks that is a good thing!
  9. I

    Tenureplan needs our help and prayer

    Pulling and praying for you. Sent a donation to the link.
  10. I

    Cocks vs Dawgs Game 2 Thread

    Back at you! Don’t assume I walking about race!
  11. I

    Cocks vs Dawgs Game 2 Thread

    Throwing errors by infield. No lead is safe.
  12. I

    Cocks vs Dawgs Game 2 Thread

    Politically incorrect but we need to get rid of our DEI hire of an athletic director! We need to replace the coach but I don’t trust our AD to make a good hire!
  13. I

    Who you got in the Championship games?

    I see AJ Brown is still a big *** hole!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set