Recent content by HungryEyes42

  1. H

    Fitz wins that game for sure

    I didn’t watch the game because of peacock, but a good coach doesn’t allow all the bad things that happened today happen.
  2. H

    Fitz wins that game for sure

    Yes because my pregame intuition proved to be correct. Braun pissed down his leg in this game.
  3. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    How many times are we getting into plus territory?
  4. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    how do you punt there in that situation?
  5. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    Lol Braun is such a joke-no balls
  6. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    call me a troll but this is why Braun is not qualified to coach this team.
  7. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    Also what happened to Ben Bryant? Is he done for the season?
  8. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    I’m not watching, but any chance Braun rolls with Hilinski?
  9. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    ESPN game cast-like I used to have to in early 2000s before every game was televised. Sorry I pay so much for all these streaming services+ cable+ sports package. Not biting on another $ grab.
  10. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    It’s where Fitz is missed the most. He had a good feel on offense in these types of battles
  11. H

    Game Thread: Iowa vs. Northwestern

    So glad I didn’t pay $ for Peacock to watch this slop
  12. H

    This is the kind of game where we will miss Coach Fitz

    I’m done responding to you guys in this thread. I’m actually upset reading some of these responses. All I will say is I guarantee Kirk Ferentz is happy to see David Braun on the sideline instead of Pat Fitzgerald.
  13. H

    This is the kind of game where we will miss Coach Fitz

    Really? Do I need to cite Pat Fitzgeralds success vs Iowa? Pat is a much better coach than Braun-How can anyone dispute that?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury