Recent content by Humptod

  1. H

    00:00 = Game Over

    That was a bunch of bullsh!t.
  2. H

    Once a pro, ALWAYS a pro! No returning to NCAA football.

    I understand WHY they’re trying to do it, old buzzard. It’s bc of just what you stated, but that doesn’t make it right. I seldom watch professional football. I’d hate to turn off the college kids. NIL, transfer portals, uniforms with sponsors‘ logos on them, and now, professionals returning to...
  3. H

    Swing Batta Batta …. nm

    $$
  4. H

    How many have jumped on the wvu baseball bandwagon?

    dave and who else?
  5. H

    dave sucks *

    I’ve been watching the Michigan - Ohio State rivals go at it on the Woodshed.
  6. H

    dave sucks *

    dave sucks
  7. H

    dave sucks *

    indeed, he does.
  8. H

    RIP Lou Holtz….

    I could not believe Olbermann‘s comments about Coach Holtz! I knew he was a jerk, but i didn’t realize he had it THAT bad! Uncalled for!
  9. H

    RIP Lou Holtz….

    ….Good man.
  10. H

    And then depression set in….

    I can’t argue with that.
  11. H

    And then depression set in….

    I sure hate to see college football season come to an end.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set