Recent content by Hotlantadawg

  1. H

    Can Croom "Croom" Himself???

    I was not implying that he should quit. But that would serve the same purpose. I was wondering if a loss to a Sun Belt Conf. team at home could be the straw that broke the fat man's back and Byrne would be pressured into firing the guy. </p>
  2. H

    Buy/Sell.......

    Hopefully McCorvey will be shown the door......but I doubt it.
  3. H

    Can Croom "Croom" Himself???

    What are the odds Croom is canned if we are soundly beat by MTSU at home?
  4. H

    Pick Six

    I doubt that this is what Croom was looking for when he was called for a pick six. How much is his buyout?</p>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters