Recent content by hollywood

  1. H

    Ono to PSU

    That's bound to break up the band.
  2. H

    Wow maybe the medical establishment is catching up....

    I believe that there is a good reason why so many people are skeptical about "big pharma." However, that does NOT make pseudo-science like phrenology, homeopathic or orthomolecular "medicine" legit.
  3. H

    Godzilla Minus One

  4. H

    Top 5 comedians

    Lee Ann is whip-smart (smarter than Bert) and was quite a hottie when they met. Outside of her dialect (southern drawl) you would never guess her to be from Alabama. I met her in L.A. and my law firm tried to recruit her for a non-legal management position at one point. (The office manager...
  5. H

    Top 5 comedians

    I've known Bert Kreischer for over 20 years, in the last couple of years I handled his trademarks. I knew his wife, LeeAnne (nee Kemp) before I knew Bert, I did her trademarks as well.
  6. H

    Fargo, Season 5

  7. H

    The Mandalorian

    I'm still scratching my head at the Jack Black, Christopher Lloyd and Lizzo episode. What a waste of talent to write such a weak script and make such limited use of them. They could have made much better use of them with a stronger and relevant story line.
  8. H

    TV/Movie Question

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.