Recent content by Hernandez03

  1. Hernandez03

    FRIDAY FEEEETO

    SOOOO Close no matter how farrrrr
  2. Hernandez03

    FRIDAY FEEEETO

    Anyone else been getting that itch? Hate seeing people throw the darn ball all around the yard? I DO........... GIVE ME THE TROJANS OF CARY GROVE over Huntley GRAHND AND PAHND
  3. Hernandez03

    THURSDAY NIGHT FEETO (FEVER) AND FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

    Curently............... 1-2 FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTSSSSSSSS ......... GIVE ME THE HITTTTTERS over DGN. (7 point dog)
  4. Hernandez03

    THURSDAY NIGHT FEETO (FEVER) AND FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

    Not sureeeee how big of an upset or non upset it would be..... BUT GIVE ME THE TREVIANS OF NEW TRIER OVER MAINE SOUTH ....also currently 1-1
  5. Hernandez03

    LORDDDDDDD I MISS FEETO.....

    There was not thats on me.
  6. Hernandez03

    LORDDDDDDD I MISS FEETO.....

    Full transparency I have never been there in person. BUT IT IS TERRRRRRIBLE..... Im a wide load the bleachers would hate to see me coming.
  7. Hernandez03

    LORDDDDDDD I MISS FEETO.....

    After A long time in the think tank and all of those late night showers drinking a cold pop. My mind drifts to Carol Stream..... And everyone thinks noooo they don't have enough... noooo they cant get it done...... GIVE ME GLENBARD NORTH OVER BATAVIA.
  8. Hernandez03

    SHG VS LWC Live stream link?

    Is there anywhere I can watch this game?
  9. Hernandez03

    Feeto not here so..........

    I don't disagree at all. I just wanted a place where everyone needed to shout from the mountain tops their pick but all criticism is welcome here!
  10. Hernandez03

    Its finally here fellas

    This is it...... Next year im on board !
  11. Hernandez03

    Feeto not here so..........

    After a long time prognosticating and this never being the thought my mind drifts to........ GIVE ME ESL OVER MC
  12. Hernandez03

    Lake Zurich head coach goes to Barrington

    This is wild... no? Football starts in 3 weeks. I'm sure everyone that needed to know already knew but wow
  13. Hernandez03

    Feeto's playoff upset quarterfinal edition

    GIVE ME THE GOLD DOTS OG GLENBARD OVER THE FIGHTING PIRONS
  14. Hernandez03

    Who is your Rnd 1 Feeto?

    The dots have done me well this year
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule jokes he won’t be taking acting talents ‘to Broadway’ after Lanterns cameo