Recent content by HephzibahCat

  1. H

    Noah?

    walking like he pulled a groin muscle in about 5 seconds of pt
  2. H

    Not as much traffic or content

    once the season comes in we will get a lot more traffic I'm sure
  3. H

    Aberdeen

    Awesome ethelete Looking forward to this year GBB
  4. H

    OT: Shaq loses it on TV

    at sometime in our lives we have all taken a chance on a fart .........and lost
  5. H

    What is your age?

    72 and following the cats since I was six Am very happy about this year Mark Pope is a breath of fresh air . The team has aways to go to be great but have been very much fun to watchI think we give him 3 years before we do hard evaluations as he started with basically nothing
  6. H

    bWo

    Thank you very much Kat fan all my life , retired living in Hephzibah , GA
  7. H

    bWo

    Personal choice .and didn't like the way the program was going
  8. H

    bWo

    I asked about him last week and nobody knew anything. I'm concerned if he is ok
  9. H

    Has anyone heard from BWO : Replays

    Thanks guys I was more concerned with him being ok than the replay though I sincerely appreciate the wonderful job he does
  10. H

    Hey BWO

    Thank you very much . You are definitely DA MAN
  11. H

    Hey BWO

    Any effort is greatly appreciated. i know its going to be painful to watch but its my Cats and I just gotta see for myself if you can.
  12. H

    Hey BWO

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia-Alabama game on track to kick off as scheduled after latest Hurricane Isaias projection