Recent content by heelsince9

  1. heelsince9

    New banner?

    @BenSherman, has anything come of this? It's driving me crazy, and I don't spend as much time on the board or read the articles because of it. It (the banner) also jumps up/down when I scroll. Can you PLEASE make it go away? Also, agree with @zeuxis -- I'm on a frickin' laptop, and, what with...
  2. heelsince9

    New banner?

    YES, SAME!! Can we PLEASE get rid of that?! My banner was (ETA: IS!!) the latest on Keita, and I said what the hell, I'll click on the damn article (which, of course, was another piece of excellent writing by @SherrellMcMillan)-- and the banner was STILL there! Make it STOP!! I'm just going...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set