Recent content by Hatchie Dawg

  1. H

    Skinning knife recommendations

    Look up Dirk Thayer in Attala County. See if he has a skinner in your price range.
  2. H

    I'm done

    Bout there myself. Don't miss it much. HD
  3. H

    Created Equal

    Ha, I guess so. Just one more sign. Oh well. HD
  4. H

    Created Equal

    PIus one. Great look at a staunch defender of the written law. HD
  5. H

    Created Equal

    Really enjoyed this last night. https://www.justicethomasmovie.com/
  6. H

    Haven’t seen Bill Ackman’s name mentioned. Made himself a chunk of change

    Watched his tirade on TV and told my wife then that he was short. If you are a “guru” and can get on TV and talk markets down adding fuel to panic all while you are short the market you are a POS.
  7. H

    DC

    Any word on Newberry? HD
  8. H

    Finally

    Man I'm glad this season is over. Vacillated between pulling for our head coach and running him in the ground. This game was terrible. Just about decides it for me. I think I will have a lot of free time during hunting season next year. HD
  9. H

    Thirty-nine years ago today...

    13 y/o on a canoe trip with a bunch of friends. I was the only state guy. Held my head up pretty high that day. HD
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale