Recent content by H.Roark

  1. H

    This is why we lost

    As a Hoosier fan I thought Ullis was phenomenal and if that was an off night (which I understand as a fan that watches a lot of my team) he is unreal! Yogi made some plays but Ullis looked like paint on him. Thought both teams missed several shots they normally make. I thought we adjusted...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote