Recent content by footballphilreturns

  1. F

    OT: A cautionary tale that every kid who wants to be a football player should read

    A 180 pound dumbell I hope. Anything else is pure weakness. Phil
  2. F

    Greetings NU Fans

    Thousands. Both exotic locations and erotic locations. Phil
  3. F

    How many Cats will be drafted?

    The former FBI agent in me kicked in, but then I realized this was a joke. One or two drafted is typical. I do not know if it is development but it seems that all Fitz teams combine to play as a unit, and that is what matters. It is similar to how I use all of my muscles when dead lifting...
  4. F

    Hey Futbol Phil!

    I just completed the Iron Man 4 times in a row. It would have only been once, but I was not happy with my first time, second time, third time so I did it four times in a row in the last few days. Phil
  5. F

    footballphil farewell tour

    My spirit never left a message board, my screen name will live forever. Phil
  6. F

    footballphil farewell tour

    I never retired. Just lost my password. Wish Turk would permanently retire. Phil
  7. F

    OT: Go Panthers!

    I have a vested interest as well. An 8 figure wager, with an Arabian Prince. I'll be watching the game outside of a Monastery in Tibet on TV in one of my chartered helicopters. It will be a close one, but I said words of encouragement to the team, and I have no doubt they will pull...
  8. F

    Dynamic Duo! Thorson/Alviti vs Seimian/Colter? What say you?

    I say you seem to have brain damage, far worse than even a fighter of my scope could incur on you. Phil
  9. F

    How do you beat man coverage?

    No worries. 4 collegiate wrestling championships make up for it. Btw, I am timeless. Off to bench 600 for reps. Phil
  10. F

    How do you beat man coverage?

    They need speed. Thankfully I was running a 4.4 by 15years old. Phil
  11. F

    Steeler's Bryant Makes the Most Ridiculous Catch.

    Reminds me of my catch in a Fraternity Championship about 40 years ago. It was my 13th TD grab of the game. Phil
  12. F

    Have All The Vole Trolls Left the Premises?

    I will take care of the remaining fans. Phil
  13. F

    Vol Fans

    I asked for the name of the Hotel in another thread. They would have videos, etc. Total lies. Phil
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida