Firefox is the only thing that works. Not sure it will still work if I update Java, so I'm not updating it.
There's something called "Addonchat" that has to activate for it to work. I have to click a certificate or something. Hate this threat to the best game chat in the world.
I shouldn't talk after the worst fantasy day in my history, but Julio Jones is one of the best players on anyone's roster. I'll take that trade any day. Surely you jest that all you have left is D. Jackson (IR could happen) and the kickofff returner named for a precious metal. If so, you're dead...
It's easier for James Harrison to do this than it is for others. I never got a trophy for participation in anything, but I do think it's important for children to be acknowledged and appreciated. Create winners, yes. But don't create badasses and egoists. Teamwork is one of the most important...
You're entitled to your opinion of the president, but you're factually incorrect to a disgraceful extent to not know that people here in Mississippi have been offended by that flag for a long, long time.
This is not about history. This is about human beings trying to do better. You want to join in or you want to blather on about every wrong that's ever been committed under any flag anywhere?
That's a great segment. It's disturbing to me that the life of a stadium is only 20 years. You try to be frugal and environmentally wise, and then you see your government destroying perfectly sound billion dollar structures. Makes it harder to not toss that trash out the window or toss those...
Bravo. It didn't just start. It's been hurting us for a long time. I'm thankful for the focus that gives us another chance to do what should have been done many moons ago.
As far as what it should look like, that's a separate issue from getting the offensive part of it removed. Putting those...
Not sure of the exact location, but have a friend with a two bedroom apt. on the water for about 650. Maybe 7, not sure of the exact number but know it's low and know the view is spectacular.
I'm not a fan of it, but it won't offend me more than any other pda. It's a little immature to say it makes you puke. Just sayin'. But keep a barf bag handy just in case.