Recent content by firefighter47

  1. F

    Sandburg over HF

    I watched the Sandburg at LWE game and was impressed by the QB of Sandburg and how they moved the ball on East. They had a few big plays but also a few really strong drives. I’ve watched years and years of Sandburg football and haven’t ever seen that against a tough opponent. I think the QB...
  2. F

    Lake Park

    LP coach, what's the nature of your disappointment? Is it how long the process is taking? Rumors of a possible hire that you're not happy with? I've got a kid in the district and I'm curious where things are headed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor