Recent content by exiledfan

  1. E

    Norlander (CBS) reporting separation with Cal extremely unlikely

    He's sure not talking like he is going on his call-in show.
  2. E

    ••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS GEORGIA GAME THREAD••

    On radio they said he got fouled.
  3. E

    Thank you Cats........Makes living in NC

    I live in Wilson. It will be great to go to Target and the Y and not have total strangers yell crap at me!!
  4. E

    Good season. Thanks Cats and Cal.

    I'm 58 and have seen 4 championships. Hard to win this tournament. The 38-0 loss to Wisconsin and loss in 1984 were really tough to take. Those were great teams, and it just happens.
  5. E

    *****FINAL FOUR TIME - Game Thread*****

    Looks like Seth Greenberg reffing today!!
  6. E

    Hopefully Cal learned something

    I know!! Only 7th EE in last 10 years. You'd think he would finally decide to improve.
  7. E

    I’ll give the Cheats this

    I live down here with these people, but I give Roy and team credit for their obvious concern about the injury.
  8. E

    State of college basketball

    To OP. I understand completely. The UNC scandal did me in. Also, I have reached an age at which I am not about to let a 19 year old college student determine my happiness. I work with college students, so I see them first hand. And Duke--what is left to say about them! Btw, they lost a huge...
  9. E

    More Frustrating Loss; This One or

    I thought that we would lose, just didn't want this margin.
  10. E

    Hagans Played Better With Braces

    Put them back on him!!!
  11. E

    Some positivity...

    Ummm,
  12. E

    Why the meltdown?

    I'm just concerned because we were nervous and panicked. That's not good for the tournament, even though they will be on neutral court.
  13. E

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Down here in NC, they just bumped us for Duke game.
  14. E

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    When was Keldon's last good game?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class