Recent content by Egleone6

  1. E

    4A - Montini 47- Rochester 33 Final

    Great Great Game .... Could turn tho
  2. E

    Success Factor

    I s I said IF
  3. E

    Success Factor

    I am just going to put this out there.... Say ESL doesn't go 6a and wins 4-5 state championships, in a row... What would be the rumble? Oh they're just trophy hunting.... Now... When RHS does this, he's a hell of a coach.... and he is... RHS does get as I call it... Recruit by default...
  4. E

    CS8 Week 13

    Only 8x 4A champ
  5. E

    Your Top 3 Semifinal Games

    Same in the 4a south... If it's not a running clock by half...
  6. E

    Feeto's Friday Night Upset Week #9

    Depending on the D for SHG, I could see them with a outsiders chance
  7. E

    What did we learn week 6!?!?!

    Lombard might cause havoc in 4A the next few years
  8. E

    CS8 Week 6

    n negative... it helps the underclassmen
  9. E

    CS8 Week 6

    I think they do that for the most part. I would say it's hard to maneuver. since there are many teams that don't start/play some seniors, so it might need some tweekin
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set