Recent content by Droptops

  1. D

    Cassius Stanley

    Boom
  2. D

    Final Four Thread

    Why not foul up 3...
  3. D

    First #1 seed to fall

    I want UNC in the title game. We would own bragging forever
  4. D

    Freshman Wall

    I’m still waiting on Cam. Jack also needs to come back to the stage
  5. D

    Vernon Carey announcement

    We rolling BABY
  6. D

    Wendell Moore

    I can’t help but laugh fellas. I’m tripping out my mind for that one.
  7. D

    Wendell Moore

    God I’m late
  8. D

    Wendell Moore

  9. D

    First loss who’s it gonna be?

    I just can’t see nobody right now
  10. D

    Wendell Moore Decision Video

  11. D

    Is Carter staying???

    You must be flying Spirite lol
  12. D

    Draft Deadline

    If Trent comes back then it's Nets getting cut
  13. D

    Draft Deadline

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football